Mahendru P.C. handles a range of matters affecting individuals and businesses, including issues involving trade secrets and non-compete agreements. We work closely with our clients to determine the best way to protect their confidential and proprietary information.
Confidential information, including customer lists, formulas, and methods of doing business, can be critical to a business’s ability to stay competitive in the market.
One of the most effective and least expensive ways to protect proprietary information is by designating it as a trade secret and protecting it through non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
Our attorneys can assist you with setting up preventative measures that will secure your trade secrets and confidential information. Some of our cases include:
- Sued a major hospital system for poaching physicians from a well-established, integrated medical group practice for theft of trade secrets
- Successfully represented a General Counsel in a fortune 500 company accused of taking company confidential information
- Successfully represented physician group to prevent competing physicians from stealing patients, equipment, staff, and office space in direct violation of their non-compete agreements
Our firm deftly handles cases where there has been a theft of trade secrets or a disclosure of the company’s confidential and proprietary information. In these cases, we work with our clients to quickly seek injunctions to prevent the disclosure of trade secrets and other confidential and proprietary information belonging to a company.
If a competitor or any other entity tries to profit off of your intellectual property, our seasoned litigators can use the state, federal, and international civil courts to mitigate the damage. Among the tools that we use to protect our clients’ proprietary information are:
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-compete covenants
- Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Injunctions, cease-and-desist orders
- Courtroom litigation
Mahendru, P.C. can pursue cases in the state of Texas, throughout the United States, and even in the international courts.
Contact us to schedule an appointment. We offer free initial consultations and flexible scheduling options to oil and gas companies throughout the Houston area.